Preview Demo Fonts
Loading preview, please wait...
Oh Darling is fresh & modern script with a handmade calligraphy style. It features decorative characters and a dancing baseline!
It works great for many different uses, such as invitations, greeting cards, branding materials, business cards, quotes & posters, lettering and much more.
It’s packed with over 820 glyphs. The alternative characters were divided into several Open Type features such as Swash, Stylistic Sets, Stylistic Alternates, Contextual Alternates. The Open Type features can be accessed by using Open Type programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop Corel Draw X version, And Microsoft Word. And this Font has given PUA unicode (specially coded fonts). so that all the alternate characters can easily be accessed in full by a craftsman or designer.
If you don’t have a program that supports OpenType features such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDraw X Versions, you can access all the alternate glyphs using Font Book (Mac) or Character Map Windows).
- Oh Darling.ttf
- Oh Darling.otf
- Oh Darling.woff
To Access Alternate Characters :
– How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geL0Ye02Ryk
– How to access alternates in Adobe illustrator CC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V25yiUh8BcE
– How to access alternates in Coreldraw X7 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBVsufJjons
– How to access alternates in Indesign CS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgZTCxKG14Q
– How to access alternates in Silhouette Studio https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7lyv_lzPbE
– How to access alternates in Adobe Photoshop CC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKXl58AdNY
– How to access alternates in Ms Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkhZiCuwEw
I hope you enjoy this font. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to drop me a message 🙂
Thank You 🙂